The purposes for which we acquire personal information are as follows. If we acquire personal information for a purpose not specified here, we will specify the purpose of use in advance when we acquire the user's personal information.
- To communicate supply information and related activities to the user.
- To authenticate and screen the user's person.
- To compile and analyse personal information statistically and to produce statistical data processed in a form that does not identify or specify individuals.
We do not acquire users' personal information through deception or other wrongful means.
We will use the personal information of users within the scope specified in the 'Purposes of use' section.
Provision to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When the information is provided to a company or organisation to which the user has given prior consent.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a state body, a local authority or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the user may impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
The Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of the personal information it handles and for other safety management.
Acquisition and use of non-personally identifiable attribute information and behaviour history
This website uses programmes provided by third parties, such as advertising distributors, for the purpose of behaviourally targeted advertising (an advertising method that distributes advertisements in accordance with the interests of users based on site browsing information), site management and access status measurement on specific websites.
In doing so, cookies are used to collect information on the user's site visit history (however, no information that could identify or distinguish individuals is included).
Third parties such as advertising distributors use these cookies to deliver advertisements based on past access information to this website, to manage the site and to measure access conditions.
Users will need to set this up again if they change browsers, delete cookies or change to a new PC.
26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Cerulean Tower 15th Floor
Company name：OZ Co., Ltd.